Monday, October 23, 2006

week ending

Got played on Radio 3 on friday night! Mixing it played "cannot be straightened" and "subwoofer loveletter" back to back. It was a great moment ( I vividly remember hearing Pole for the first time, years ago, on Mixing It) and couldn't have come at a better time, as I had had a miserable day, culminating in me getting home from work to realise I'd left my keys at home and was locked out, and then having to go to Canary Wharf and wander around for an hour and a half looking for my better half who was out on a works night out...
Anyways, here is my world tour itinerary 2006:

Saturday 4th November - Rooted records, Gloucester road, Bristol (instore)
Saturday 4th November - Cosies, Portland square, Bristol
Friday 17th November - Buffalo Bar, windsor place, Cardiff
Sunday 26th November - Prince Albert, Brighton
Sunday 3rd December - International Bar, Dublin
Sunday 21st January 2007 - Old Blue Last, Curtain road, London

Album due on 30th October - watch this space for downloadable preview mix - soon come...

3 Comments:

Blogger superisk said...

Easy Mr Clef, would love to catch you in Bristol on Saturday but ill be tripping to London for DMZ. First time i heard you live was the second room at Toxic and you were by far the best act of the night.

Big ups

Lewis

8:23 am  
Blogger bass clef said...

Hey thanks Lewis!
Yeah I'm gutted - that's the first DMZ I've missed this this year.
ah well.
Have a cracking time...

12:26 pm  
Blogger bass clef said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com