Wednesday, August 01, 2007

does it remind you of when?


divaca, originally uploaded by Basss clefff.


Many apologies to all at Glade who turned up for my set - I had badly hurt my back, and couldn't even get out of the house let alone wade through torrential mud. I was gutted as I was really looking forward to it...
Managed to make it to Newcastle the weekend after though - a great show, with Coki and Ras Mundo, in an archway under a bridge - fun times. Indeed, a shout to all you Toon bass warriors...

And this friday I am deeply honoured to be supporting the mighty Konono no.1 on one of their very rare trips to the UK, and closing out the show in fine style none other than Appleblim. It's going to be a good one!

So yes, I've been spending more and more time on trains (which I love) so here is another train tune:
"Faster Hammers....take a late train to my lost love....ribbon-spinning-and-computer-colours....spun steel spark on three rail thin lines....chatter down the tracks....does it remind you of when?"

  • The Fiery Furnaces 'The Garfield El'


  • buy me

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com