Friday, October 05, 2007

sider than sideways


Broader, originally uploaded by Basss clefff.

Hey hey
the bass clef tour rolls on>>>
I was very lucky to be play before and with the mighty Snorkel at coventry last week...
...and at a Freshers week one party in Nottingham. I may have felt my age a little. (((Also I felt, and was glad of, the distance between now and the time when I was still trying to figure out who I am and worrying about what everyone else thought!)))

And now something wondeful (thanks to Papa Chiz), an amazing sprawling unravelling version of strawberry fields, trailing out into the void:

  • Otomo Yoshihide's New Jazz Quintet - 'Strawberry Fields'


  • buy me
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger s said...

    just bought a copy of the Zamyatin tapes Vol 1, its shit hot stuff mate, keep up the good work and see you, hopefully, when you are back in Bristol again.
    ste

    4:05 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com