Thursday, January 31, 2008

January blues vs celebrity endorsement

futureproof

Huge line up - finally getting to play on the same bill as the wonderful Geiom, and last time i played with Martyn he was amazing, plus it's a futureproof so you know it'll be good...can't wait.

Just time for something that lifted me when I was in need of a bit of a lift:
someone has kindly posted this footage of the one and only AFX spinning 100.3 at a recent gig...made me smile a lot



Also, was very chuffed to be played recently on radio 1 by a certain Mr Yorke - especially as I had In Rainbows on constant repeat for the whole of december.

These things that keep you hoping...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

arl reet big fella
hope that London is treating you well

8:23 pm  
Blogger bass clef said...

Hey Pieman!
Or should I say 'papa pieman' these days ;)
the big smokes allright, I've done a domu/sonar circle remix I should send you, busy busy as ever...
hope all is well with you + the futureboogiers
clef
x

10:40 am  
Blogger kernelcoremode said...

...i told u is the most futuristic track i heard last year !!!! no surprise afx played it !!
respect to him and you !!!!
later, nikos

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com